Offered Salary Negotiable
Job Nature Full Time
Age Maximum 30
- • Overview and ensure source deducting at VAT-Tax from Bills Payable.
- • Ensure Tax & Vat deducting on Salary, BOD remuneration, Bonus etc.
- • Summaries source deducting VAT-Tax & Prepare Treasury challan and deposit within specific time. Proper filing the challan and issue those among creditors and to others within specific time.
- • Maintaining Purchase - sales VAT registers and issue relevant challan and documents and proper filing.
- • Over view VAT & ATV deduction on import stage and ensure rebate taking;
- • Knowledge on various proceedings of import -export L/C.
- • Submit Monthly, Quarterly and annually all Types VAT & Tax return to proper authority in time.
- • Reply and correspondent with VAT –Tax Circle, NBR; suggest to Management on VAT- Tax matter and correspondent with supplier & customers for relevant issues.
- • Working experience in software preferable in Tally ERP; writing/typing skill in Bengali & English & proficiency on MS Word, Excel & Power point must.
- • Any other work as given by management.
Graduate in any discipline with CA Level ll/CMA Level ll/ACCA Level ll completed.
3-5 year experience with 2 year experience in VAT –Tax Matter. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, writing/typing skill in Bengali and English must.
Additional Job Requirements
Candidate without having any professional education need not apply and the photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Based on the performance the employee will be considered for permanent after one year. Salary will be as per own salary structure of company; attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience & qualification.
Bizzcareer.com Online Job Posting
Business: Dockyard and Engineering Works Limited, Narayanganj (DEW Ltd) is the oldest dockyard/shipyard in the Indian subcontinent and posses the glorious history of ship building and repair work. It w