Offered Salary Negotiable
Job Nature Part Time
Age At least 30 years
Vacancy Not Applicable
- • Plan, evaluate, and revise course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- • The teacher has to build a good relationship with students.
- • He/she will conduct classes with maximum care for multilevel students and ensure students' satisfaction.
- • He/she will be working as an excellent team member to reach the organization's goal.
- • Conducting classes for the following courses:
- • Financial Leadership and Change Management
- • Fintech
- • Business Application with International Accounting Standard (IAS)
- • Business Planning and Analysis
- • Advanced Fintech
- • VAT and Tax Application
- • Business Application with IFRS
- • Company Affairs and Secretarial Practices
- • Banking Relationship and Treasury Management
- • Internal Control and Compliance
- • Advanced Financial Reporting
- • MBA/Master’s in Accounting/Finance from any reputed university having PhD/Dr. or professional qualifications like CA/CMA/CS/ACCA/CIMA.
At least 2 years in the teaching profession.
Additional Job Requirements
- • Both males and females are allowed to apply
- • Higher education (CA/CMA/CS/ACCA/CIMA) with teaching experience and dedication in the teaching profession will be preferred
- • Competence in English language reading, writing, and speaking
As per company policy.
Bizzcareer.com Online Job Posting
Address: Chartered Officer Ltd. Address : City Center 90/1, Level-25 (Lift-26),Type-D2, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: +880 1713 378787, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: https://cfoedubd.com/
Business: Chartered Financial Officer (CFO) is a one-year’s professional development program which is divided into three semesters. The objective dissertation writing service of this program is to develop the skills of individuals so that they can gain practical exposure of the corporate sector. The target participants of the program are the Business graduates or students of Professional Accounting Bodies. In this program, participants will get the opportunity to learn about Financial Leadership, Fintech, Business Applications with IAS and IFRS, Business Planning and Analysis, VAT & TAX, Company Affairs and Secretarial Practices, Banking Relationship and Treasury Management, Internal Control and Compliance and Financial Reporting.