Offered Salary Negotiable
Job Nature Full Time
Age 28 to 40 Years
Vacancy Not Applicable
- • Various Accounts related Register maintains & update in time on a regular basis.
- • Prepare periodical Accounts of the Company to meet the Statutory & Regulatory requirement and to address the demand of the Management.
- • Periodical Budget Preparation and forecasting, took approval from the Top Management.
- • Prepare monthly, quarterly, half annual and annual reports.
- • Keep a record of every transaction in a professional manner by both Soft copy & Hard copy.
- • To do VAT, Income Tax, AIT related task.
- • Maintain & keep sound relation/ liaison with Head Office, Corporate Office & Inter-Department.
- • Any other task as when assigned by the Supervisor or Management.
- • Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting/ Finance.
- • CMA/CA/ACCA/CFO Course partly qualified are preferable.
- • At least 3 years Working Experience.
- • Real Estate working experience is preferable.
Additional Job Requirements
• Knowledge on Accounting software SAP is preferable. • Proficient end user computing skills with advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook). • Motivates and leads by example thus showing the ability to organize, support and clearly communicate with accounting and non-accounting professionals.
- Lunch Facilities
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bizzcareer.com Online Job Posting
Address: Super Star Group UCEP Cheyne Tower (3rd Floor) 25 Segunbagicha, Ramna, Dhaka-1000 Phone: +88028391721, +88028391722, +88028391751-6 Fax: +88028391723 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.
Business: Super Star Group is a leading and successful manufacturer, importer and marketer of electrical accessories and equipment since the last two decades under the brand name of “SUPER STAR”.