Offered Salary Negotiable
Job Nature Full Time
Age 28 to 40 years
Vacancy Not Applicable
- • Maintain Cash book, Bank book, Subsidiary Ledger of bills receivable and bills payable
- • Daily Accounts transaction posting in ERP software
- • Prepare daily receipts and payments statement to inform management
- • Submit daily fund position to Management.
- • Submit Stock reconciliation and MIS report for management.
- • Prepare Bank Reconciliation
- • Submit reports of work progress to Manager (Accounts)/ Management
- • Ensure timely preparation and reporting of periodic financial statements
- • Maintain accuracy and transparency of financial records and books of accounts
- • Manage procurement, banking and commercial transactions
- • Work with external audit & Income Tax Lawyer
- • Assist to maintain budgetary control statement
- • Process and document all sister concern's bill for post audit purpose
- • Perform banking related work as required
- • Perform any other task assign by supervisor from time to time.
- • Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- • CA/CMA/ACCA/CFO Course partly qualified preferable
At least 1 to 2 years
Additional Job Requirements
- • Hands on experience in SAP software.
- • Conversant with Ms Office, Especially in Excel.
- • Adequate knowledge of reporting and banking related activities.
- • Ability to work under pressure.
Bizzcareer.com Online Job Posting